Monday, December 8, 2008

Kidnapped & Tortured:
A quote from our son, Brian, regarding his son, Brandon -
"Brandon was kidnapped at the mall and held against his will for a, fortunately brief, torture session with some fat guy in a red suit and white beard. Lucky for us the guy gave him back when we agreed to buy a CD with the evidence of the torture session. He seemed nice enough, so we won't be pressing charges".



First visit to Santa at 6 weeks of age.



I spent last week with my folks in Chandler, Arizona and since my dad is recovering from having a "pacemaker" installed, I decorated the outside of their house for Christmas. Lowe's had a 50% sale on all Christmas decor so I bought this "Santa on Vacation" air inflated yard decoration for their front yard.



We are almost done with the tiling project on our back patio counter. Next step is to faux paint the front of the cupboards. Fortunately, I have wood to test out the technique before I tackle the cupboards since I have never done this before.




No comments: