Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008
Sometime around midnight, I heard bells and the sound of animal feet on our roof along with a scraping noise. Then I heard loud footsteps and a voice saying "ho-ho-ho, this is the house where Brandon More is staying with his grandparents". The voice sounded like Santa Claus. Then I heard the voice say, "I received a letter telling me that Brandon would be in Needles, California on Christmas day and to please deliver his packages to this house". Then I fell back to sleep.

This morning, I wondered if I dreamt what I heard or was it real. I wonder if Brandon heard the same thing I did. Guess we will just have to wait until he is talking!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

Christmas dinner was at our home. Brian, Alison, Corinne, Tom, Sally, Pete, Margie, Denny, Chris and myself and the smallest of all, Brandon (who did not partake of the food). Chris cooked the turkey in the "infrared turkey cooker". We had so much food but everyone managed to have room for Corinne's home-made pumpkin pies.



No comments: