Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swollen Right Knee



After surgery - 17 staples (15 plus 2)


It has been a little hectic around the More household since I last posted in my blog.
I had right knee replacement on Wednesday, April 22nd at Western Regional Medical Center in Bullhead City, AZ. I can't say it was the most enjoyable thing to happen. About a month prior, my knee just blew out - severe swelling and so much pain. Pretty difficult even to walk with a walker. My experience at the hospital was not too pleasant. Nurses wouldn't administer pain medication until the pain was out-of-control and then I would receive the pain shots or tablets.

I could hardly wait to get home where "Nurse Chris" is taking such good care of me.He is doing quite well even though he hasn't taken "Nursing 101"yet.

No comments: