Monday, June 1, 2009

I know, I know.....I am way behind in posting on my Blog. With recovering from spine surgery and knee replacement surgery 50 days later and an unplanned 2-day stay in the hospital over Memorial Weekend due to dehydration, anemia,low blood pressure, not eating and generally felling lousy, I've been doing my best to be good and rest. The doctors said having two major surgeries so close together is way too rough on a person's body. I had no option with the knee replacement as the knee was totally deterioriated.

Started physical therapy on my knee last week and it is work and hurts. This afternoon my right lower leg swelled so will have to put in a call to the doc to see what is going on.

Here are a few pictures of Chris installing the new liner for our above ground pool.
Don't know who was happier that the chore was done, Chris or the dogs!





We liked the design with the fish, makes the pool very blue.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Great to have you back Anne!

Brian M said...

Brandon can't wait to swim in the pool