Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm finally able to access my Blog with my desktop computer thanks to my son, Brian's computer knowledge. The problem was with Internet Explorer so he downloaded Firefox and I am now using Firefox as my Internet Browser.

Had a quiet New Years Day taking down Christmas decorations and lights. Everyone enjoyed my ferris wheel and teeter totter carnival theme. Guess it was worth the effort to put up since I won 3rd place in the Needles yard decorating contest for Most Creative.

Brian, Alison and Brandon headed home to Orangevale this morning. I sure do miss my precious grandson and the developmental changes occurring daily. As you can see by the picture, he appears to be saying "I don't want to leave Grandma". Only 19 days until we see him again as we will be traveling up north to bring home our cargo trailer, which was needed to haul all the gifts and baby gear home.



Chris planted a few more honeysuckle bushes today but this required rerouting the watering system. For the 35 years we have been married and living in the same house, I wonder how much capped off plastic pipe is underground?





It was rather chilly today -- thank goodness for a "pellet stove"

No comments: